Top Seven Marketing Ideas for Your VoIP Business – Boost up your Sales
Marketing requires a fresh look at your business at regular intervals. Below are the list of new marketing ideas to boost up image in the VoIP Industry. Have a look…
- Everyone gets boring with the same style and content of posting in various forum. Make a list of your strengths. Do you have best quality routes in the market? Can you offer the routes at Aggressive Rates? Do you have hard working Support Team? Is your business the most experienced? Do you have consistent traffic volumes for a route? à Try to list at least 30 to 50 different and measurable strengths. This is a great exercise to develop new ideas for your sales postings.
- Your domain name and website represent your business. Since yours is a global and internet business, your prospective customers and vendors get first impression by having a look at the age of your domain name and your website. Develop a professional website (with .COM Domain Name) for your VoIP Business and keep maintain the same domain name forever.
- Have a social presence. Create your business pages in social networking site like LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc. Social presence gives you competitive advantage.
- Develop a new brand identity. Have a set of dialers with your own brand. If you have a set of dialers with your own brand, customers and prospects treat you as a top provider.
- Share your route and rate requirements, your strengths, latest VoIP news and technologies in the form of News Letters through e-mails.
- Selling is a tough job – Need motivation and maximum energy level. Be positive in your outlook. It’s very important to feel good about yourself and what you do. Then you will succeed by transferring that enthusiasm to other employees, customers and prospects.
- Last but not least – The customer is always right… always. The best time to prove it is when the customer experiences issues with your routes quality. Make a point to take responsibility and solve any issues that a customer might have immediately. Satisfied customers will be always with you.