As we discussed in our earlier posts, there are a lot of Security Vulnerabilities in VoIP Softswitches. Recently, one more risk has been added to the long list. That is…. HeartBleed Vulnerability. Let us discuss...
- A GUI tool for Asterisk Auto Paging & Announcement schedule March 12, 2017
- Open Source SMS broadcasting Solution February 17, 2017
- Building secure Voice and IM Networks June 3, 2015
- WebDialer – Internet Calls Made Easy without Any Software installed April 6, 2015
- Important – Update your servers- Latest Bash shell threat September 29, 2014